RF3WORLD UK takes its obligation to protect personal data seriously and has put in place measures to ensure it complies with the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 just as it has always complied with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk the UK regulatory body for further information on GDPR.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
(2) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of pre-registering with us (including name. date of birth (to ensure that you meet the business ownership criteria of 18yrs and above) and contact details);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications and/or newsletters (including name and contact details);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
(3) Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer your back-office
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising you back-office
- Enable your use of the services available on the dashboard;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications as per your communication preferences.
- Send you e-mail notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- Deal with enquiries or complaints made by
We will not pass your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(5) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password-encrypted and firewall-protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
(9) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
(10) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected, updated or erased.
(11) Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this site is the Cosmetic, Toiletry and Perfumery Association. The data protection officer is Florence Ashman. Please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer with any questions on our policy.
Our data protection registration number is ZA799233